Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And so it begins...

another school year. In spite of feeling unprepared and scatter brained, I made up a short schedule for each of the kids. Everyone has done some math, handwriting, and reading. Andrew a little more. And within 5 minutes of beginning I was having the, "I will not fight with you--I will send you to school where you can fight with your teacher..." conversation. It's with fear and trembling that I begin this school year. Keeping track of grades 10, 5, 3 and K...with toddler to occupy and newborn on the way...I can honestly say I'm not sure how to do it. How it's going to work. If it's going to work. One day at a time, right?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yes, one day at a time... find rest in His arms and encouragement in the word... and... YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Cassandra said...

Hmmm...it isn't always as lovely as our hopes, but somehow they get?! ;) I'm sure it's just those engines revving after summertime. You are so brave, and your kids are great!