Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanking God for...

the most beautiful sunrise I've ever seen....(wish I had taken a picture!)
a husband who sees me at my very worst and still tells me I'm beautiful...
little hands, and not so little hands, helping, hugging, loving, creating....


healing...
mercy...
grace...
a dear friend...sister...who inspires me to try my hand at cozy, beautiful home decorating...
family to share turkey with...
homemade cinnamon buns...
peaceful, refreshing rest....

My heart is full these days of gratitude for God's love, visiting me in my needy, selfish state. I'm ashamed to say I too easily fall in with the nine who neglected to say thank you, but I'm growing in gratitude, learning to count the fish.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Yes! So great Maureen. Loved it and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family..