Thursday, June 19, 2008

Surrounded!

By loved ones, that is...Ken's siblings and parents are making the annual trek to NY in waves this year. Every couple of weeks a new family member has arrived and they will all finally here by next Wednesday. It's a fun time of year for us...a month long family reunion filled with cousins playing, fun outings, barbecues and such. These days will long be a wonderful memory for the kids--barefoot, swimming every day, no baths, watermelon juice running down their chins. The lines blur between the households here on the hill, and kids run back and forth, eating lunch here, dinner there, and vice versa. We love it ever so much. We will enjoy this next few weeks of fellowship with loved ones. I'll post a pic or two to share the fun, as soon as I can get my photographer to load them on the computer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! It sounds busy over there...just the wayyou enjoy it! I love you, and can't wait for the pictures :)

Jenn said...

you are the queen of family fun

Keila said...

It sounds like so much fun!!! Enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

i saw a Happy Birthday Maureen blog on dee's site... I assumed she meant you so I'm here to say Happy Birthday Maureen too! I'm such a copy cat.
Becky