Friday, March 6, 2009

Love my job

So, it's been one pay period since I began my new job, and I love it. I feel really good about supporting women in their decision to breastfeed, and I really like the women I work with. My hours are totally flexible, and chosen by me. Most of my work is done from home, with minimal need to be away from the kids. And today my boss told me I could bring the kids with me to the office from time to time if I'd like. (She likes to dote on them!) It is such a family friendly place to work. And next week I will get my first paycheck in many years. How exciting is that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is so good. He is so good to you :)...you must make Him smile...

Mamala said...

Good for you, Reena! I hope you do something fun with the first paycheck.

Keila said...

I love your job too!!! I'm so excited for you!

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

I'm visiting your blog via Dee & Keila's... are you working for WIC? I was a peer counselor for a couple of years in MD, and I LOVED it! Hope you're enjoying it as well.