Thursday, April 2, 2009

Did I forget to mention?

It occurred to me later on yesterday, that I nonchalantly mentioned I'm pregnant in my last post, but some of you would be hearing that for the first time. And then I read the comments and laughed. Yes, I'm pregnant...with #6! I believe I may be somewhere around 9-11 wks, but will need the help of midwife and technology I think to narrow it down further. First visit to the midwife is on April 7. And I am more nauseous and tired with this one than any other pregancy. The kids are excited...mostly...and Emma has set her heart on a girl. Pray for me! I know many have had even more children than me, and still have their sanity, but.....

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I hope this trimester goes quickly for you...love ya

Michelle said...

oh,praying for you indeed my friend!! WoW and WoW...did I say WOW???? Gary and I are amazed...:o) I was thinking of you this morning and thoughts of a girl came to mind...hmmm. Hey to your crew for us!
Love and prayers!
Michelle