Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Writing exercises for me


FOR TODAY
Outside my window...Green grass, blue sky, frost touched wilted plant.
I am thinking...that if I understood how much God loves me my perspective on life would radically change.
I am thankful...for freedom and friends.
From the learning rooms...IEW writing assignments, World History, My Father's Dragon.
In the kitchen...defrosting beef for spaghetti sauce.
I am wearing... Blue jeans, pink and purple.
I am creating...a vacation plan for Christmas in NM.
I am going...to wish I had spent this time cleaning rather than goofing off!!
I am wondering...how to better organize our small cluttered spaces.
I am reading...The Singer Trilogy by Calvin Miller.
I am hoping...my books from CBD will come soon!
I am looking forward to...watching Jon and his team play in the pop warner play-offs!
I am hearing...Sarah play with toys at the dining room table, PBS.
Around the house...Crumb laden floors and counters, laundry that needs to be folded, books strewn about...
I am pondering...God's grace and a gospel centered life.
One of my favorite things...brothers and sisters playing like friends.
A few plans for the rest of the week...co-op, Sarah's 2cd birthday.

Take a look at the other lovely daybooks .

2 comments:

Jenn said...

This was beautiful. I am so glad you jumped in.

Cassandra said...

I love when you blog, when you call, when you talk, you are a blessing, and a gift. Xo