Sunday, April 27, 2008

Information overload...

Just coming off of a women's conference~ which was most timely and very encouraging and challenging. I am hard pressed to be able to put to words all that swirls in my heart and mind, but these words keep ringing in my ears:

"Give yourself away!" To the Lord, and the people He puts in your path.

"It's not about you!" It's about Him and His purpose for your life.

"Give extravagantly, give your all!"

"God gives us everything we need to live a Godly life!" 2 Peter

"The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world!" Which is a poem- I never knew that!

"When God made woman, he said it was VERY good. And then He rested." :>)

I come away with a new sense of dearness to the One who created me...He loves us women.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maureen! Thanks for sharing for the rest of us who couldn't be there. ~Love you.

This music would have been a lovely accompaniment on my walk today. It all seemed so Jane Austinish...without the background music :)