Saturday, April 5, 2008

A shift of cosmic proportions...

I am going to read and see all of the Jane Austen stories in their entirety.

There.. I said it. :>)

Ken and I watched the last couple hours of Pride and Prejudice the other night (the new version). He fell asleep...but I was glued to the set. I will be picking up the books at the local library. I just can't imagine how I've gone so long without giving them my full attention. But I'd like to read the books before I watch the rest of the movies. Which one should I read first?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Sense and Sensibility last night. Jeremy (who was recollecting the American version as we watched)sat and felt the snubs of the girls and enjoyed it (but don't tell him I told you so) :)

I'm thinking of you. Wanted you to know. Love you very much!

Anonymous said...

my favorite book of hers was "Pride and Prejudice"....corrie