Monday, August 30, 2010

We're off...

to a rocky, but determined start to a new school year. My goal over the next few weeks is to stop hurrying all the time. Everything I do is rushed, it seems. I will accomplish less, this I know...but I will feel less stressed and maybe even enjoy a thing or two along the way! I will take reading breaks during the day with Matt and Sarah, I will go outside at LEAST once a day to breathe the fresh air and throw a ball, I will look up from time to time to gaze at the blue sky, I will pray when I feel overwhelmed....and I will come back to read this post about 10 times a day to remind myself that I said these words.


1 comment:

Cassandra said...

How many years have you been doing this now? Ups and downs, you've stuck with it and you've got some pretty sharp kids to show for it. Way to shine Maureen. I love seeing bits and pieces here of wisdom that you have gleaned along the way. Have a wonderful school year!