Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Heads up...

Coming at you with a new hair color....yikes. Went a bit bold. Just wanting to spare you the shock (and me the shocked looks!) when you see me next.

In other news:

13 yo decided to record himself reading some books to make CDs for the kids to listen to on our trip to NM...all on his own. I can hear him reading them downstairs as the kids sit around him attentively listening. An act of true brotherly love. My heart is soaring. It's funny how this thing called motherhood can be such a rollercoaster ride. This morning my heart was not soaring...it was seething. Disrespect from every angle, every age group. And mostly because I lack the confidence in my decisions as a mom at times to be the strong boundary they need to see in order to know I mean business and they should walk away quietly. Reading her blog I would think she has read my mind...don't you just love her? I sure do!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't wait to see your bold hair do... and you are a wonderful mom and don't you for get it....kids are such a blessing .

Anonymous said...

Hair? What did you do?! Can't wait to see it! I know that you usually do mild changes...so I look forward to seeing the new do!


and I love you too. :)