Friday, February 1, 2008

the proof....


Just in case you can't quite picture me dune jumping....I wrote in an earlier post that one of my favorite places to visit is White Sands National Monument in Alomogordo, NM. This is a pic of Andrew, Jon, Emma, nephew Sep, and myself jumping off the edge of a dune. Ken was sitting about 1/3 of the way down the dune to get this shot. Daniel was just a baby then, so the year was 2005. Isn't that a great shot? (Just don't look too closely at the nicely rounded just-had-a-baby body of mine!)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

take a look

Jacqs said...

I love this picture! Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love this picture too! and the one you have pasted asa header is gorgeous!!!!

Keila said...

it looks like so much fun!!! and I agree with Dee, your header is breathtaking! Are you trying to remind me of the beauties of home to make sure I come back? he,he... love and miss you!