Monday, July 14, 2008

Poppy and Grammy's Christmas in July

Stephanie, Chris, Jon and Anthony at Plimoth Plantation
The cousins
Emma and Mom on Plymouth Beach
Ken and Dan playing in the water
Matthew and Dougie working--they dug and played in that hole for at least an hour!

Walking through Plimoth Plantation--the woman to the right is my brother Mike's daughter, Jessica
Dan's turn in the carrier!
Andrew and Anthony were "buddies"--older kids were assigned to younger kids at the Plantation


For Christmas, instead of buying toys the kids will play with for a day and then lose or break or get bored, my Dad and step-mom plan a trip for my siblings and me and our families to some campground or tourist attraction to have a reunion each July. We just came back from our4th trip...Plymouth, MA. We visited Plimoth Plantation, and the Mayflower II, and spent some time on the beach. It was a great time connecting with family and seeing the sights.







Thanks, Dad and Judi!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Maureen has posted about her trip!
You and Keila have me longing for that salty air. What a really nice gift from your dad and Judi.

Keila said...

How fun!!! And what beautiful pictures!!! We missed you a lot!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures, history and family fun. With "perspective" in mind it's weird to think that's kind of where this whole country started from. Thanks Moe

Anonymous said...

When are you off to New Jersey again?

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah! I see you've updated a bit! You know I notice these things!
We had a great time yesterday Maureen. Bannon and Abby are still talking about it. You really make the best cookies and pizza. I'm not kidding. You make every one so happy and comfortable. Thank you again for having us.