Friday, October 17, 2008

Book Meme

Jenn tagged me for a Book Meme, which I had never heard of before. I'm finally getting to it.....

From Pride and Prejudice, p 56

"..Mrs. Phillips protested that they would have a nice comfortable noisy game of lottery tickets, and a little bit of hot supper afterwards. The prospect of such delights was very cheering, and they parted in mutual good spirits. Mr. Collins repeated his apologies in quitting the room, and was assured with unwearying civility that they were perfectly needless. "
If you'd like to do a book meme, here are the instructions:
Grab the nearest book.
Open to page 56.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the text of the next two to five sentences on your blog, along with these instructions.
Don't dig for the coolest book, or most intellectual book, or your favorite book--pick the closest book.
Tag five more people.
I'm not sure if I can come up with five more people other than who Jenn tagged. But Corrie, if you read this-tag, you're it! And Keila, too. And I retag Dee..and Beth.

No comments: