Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I remember when....

she was a rockin' shortstop and could run faster than any boy I knew....(that includes you, Jer!)

she shared Jesus and her friendship with me.....

she almost started a panic at Virginia Beach when she yelled "shark" after seeing a dolphin....

she was a fast strumming guitar player who could out-sing anyone on American Idol....

she was Queen of her Senior Prom....

she didn't realize I was changing and let the boys into our dorm room....(I'm sorry, are you decent?)

she was the most caring and thorough nurse in the Nursing Home...

she married her high school sweetheart and started her beautiful family...


Happy Birthday, Dee!



I thank God for the many years I've been blessed to enjoy your friendship!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Maureen, you have always looked for the best in me! I appreciate you so much old friend.(Can I say that now that I'm 38?!! Whoa!!) Love you.

Keila said...

I so much love your friendship! It brings tears to my eyes. May God give Dee many, many more happy years and the both of you still the richest of your friendship!!! I love you both!