Saturday, November 3, 2007

A man of few words..

is my son Dan. He's 3, and has finally decided that spoken words may be useful after all. Every now and then, I have to censor a word or two that he has picked up from others (usually his own siblings...). And sometimes, I have the pleasure of hearing these words from his precious heart:

"Thanks, Mom, for making this dinner" (He says this to me, on his own initiative, every night)

"I love you"

"You're my favorite mom"

"Oh no, you never let go..." (his attempt to sing a worship song from church)

Thankfulness, love, life, peace....overflowing from my little guy. For it's out of the abundance of his heart that his mouth speaks.
Makes me think about what's flowing out of me....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I want the fruit of the spirit to flow through me as well...not my flesh....peace and blessing to you...corrie