Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tender hearts

It fills me with so much joy when I observe my children display a tender heart toward others:

A young man who gives up the front seat in the car for a young lady;
A precious daughter who can't bear to leave her puppy alone at night;
A tender son who gets teary when his baby brother gives him kisses;
A considerate preschooler who wants to help me do everything;
An adorable baby who is...well...he's just adorable.

God is at work in my children. His hand has formed them and shapes them still. I expect that they will know Him and follow Him all the days of their lives, for He who began a good work in them shall complete it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What moments you have captured. God is working isn't He? You are a joyful mother Maureen, and I am blessed to have you as my friend. You are such an encouragement.

Keila said...

He is so amazing like that, isn't He? Little children are probably a much better reflection of His love than we are, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture that you have captured ....How blessed you are.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

H h h hay where do I come in....>:/


jk