Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I don't want to be a blog-napper but.....

when I read her post for today I found that she had put words to a thought that has been running through my head. I love to take part in the events in our community. I love meeting new people and taking part in celebrations and seeing what there is to see, even if I've seen it a dozen times before. Lately I have been dreaming some dreams. To not just take part in the events others have planned, but to be part of the planning and the doing. There are gifts God has given to me, and to all of us. We are to use them to glorify Him, and to introduce others to His Son... To fill needs, to inspire greatness, to bring healing, to model joy...The community should be a better place because we live here, we play here, we work here. "Where ever you are, be all there." And a new motto is born. Thanks, Jacqui!

I don't think I did the link thing right. Make sure you read her latest entry in Nov. or it won't make sense!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I read her blog too...it was inspiring....hope you get some sleep tonight!!!!...love...corrie

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, this is very good! I look forward to hearing more what you'll be doing. "Be all there..." I love it.

Jacqs said...

Confession: Since you started blogging, the place I've wanted to be is there in your house. I hadn't realized just how much I missed you until your words and thoughts were shared on this space. Especially now that I'm pregnant ... man! ... I wish we could have coffee on a regular basis together!!! So many things for me to glean and learn!